Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Immunization Debate

I've heard a lot lately about wether to immunize children or not. In the past, immunizing was always thought to be the best thing and necessary to protect children from many diseases. Lately, much has been argued that immunizing can cause disabilities such as autism and ADD. I wanted to get other mom's opinions on this matter. I know this may not necessarily be what this blog is intended for, but it does concern the running of our homes somewhat. Anyways, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

brooke said...

I have had the same question myself. My sister-in-law, Robin, does NOT immunize her children for the reasons you listed Allison. Because I worked in a pediatric office, I never even thought twice about it and just assumed I should give them the shots. But now I'm not sure about it. I feel like there's really no GOOD resources to find out where all of this hub is coming from!

-Brooke Baker