Saturday, June 30, 2007

Community Supported Agriculture

I was listening to Martha Stewart satelite radio and heard them talking about this program. Allie's sister has been doing this up in San Clemente and we have been trying to find a place down here. The program is found at this website:

http://www.localharvest.org/csa/

You can look up a farm in your area and you can go buy fresh produce, eggs, milk, etc. You pay a monthly fee and you can get it delievered to you or you can go pick it up. Its such a great thing to utilize here in California with our wonderful weather. I am still researching it out so I will keep you posted but I wanted you all to know.

1 comment:

brooke said...

I love this! I've been looking for a good local farm. Thanks for posting that website!! I learned about that on "living fresh" on discovery health.