Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Funny Cuz' it's True....

I Started reading the book "The Ultimate Career" Again --- 
Thought this was funny because it is 
true of my home at this very moment...


Are You living in C.H.A.O.S? ------

Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome!


I think right now it's more like give me at least a days notice before you can come over Syndrome... This is kind of a hard situation I am in, while trying to get my house in order - we are trying to get our basement finished - so part of our house is under construction - I am everyday waiting on construction - electric guys - plumbers - so that I can put my house back into together! I cannot wait to have this extra space - But in the mean time everything that was in the basement is tucked into nooks and cranneys of the house and the garage - Oh I cannot wait to tackle that garage when the weather gets a little better! Hopefully the Basement will be done by then so that the Job will be a little easier!

No comments: