Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We are off to a great start!

I have feel in love with this new book by Daryle Hoole titled, "The Ultimate Career" and decided to make a blog so that we can all share information back and forth. I will be having a book club this evening but their is so much to talk about that a blog is another option for us instead of getting together. So I hope that you will use it and take advantage of all the great ideas and possiblities that this book offers and together we will make our homes like a little piece of heaven on earth!

Another great book is the "Martha Stewart Homekeeping Handbook" I bought mine at Barnes and Noble but I found it cheaper at Costco. I haven't been to Costco to see if they still have it but I would think it would still be there, it's Martha Stewart!

If you need help setting up your blog account let me know and I am working on getting it so you all can access the blog so just hold on until you here back from me.

Have fun blogging!

No comments: