Wednesday, June 27, 2007

For the first time I wish I took a picture of my trash....

I am so proud of myself. Yesterday I emptied four moving boxes and condensed them into one storage bin. (I threw away a lot of stuff and gave away the rest.) Then today I emptied all of theses containers plus another big bin like the one on the bottom in the pic. I fit them all into the one bin. I think I need a dumpster. My trash was full on Monday and it doesn't come again until Friday. The sad thing... I have moved these boxes from house to house never even opening them. I found a skirt I had from when I was little and two bathing suits, really why would I want to keep these things? And papers like crazy. This is the first move in some time that I do not have a newborn so I get to dejunk as I pack. Thank you Daryle Hoole and "The Ultimate Career" I could not have found this book at a better time.

I have also been using my portable filing box for all of the cards and memorable stuff that has been shoved in boxes and never looked at. I separated each childs stash in piles on the floor. Then I put it in their folder. Now that each child has there own folder they are pumped to scrap there own pages.
By Susan

No comments: